Save Picture Icon
Image sizes: 256x256, 64x64, 48x48, 40x40, 32x32, 24x24, 20x20, 16x16
File formats: BMP, GIF, PNG, ICO
Purchase entire Design Icon Set now!
View Design Icon Set now!
Download demo icons
Tags: create google icon, best desktop icons, addthis icon, build icons, icons with white
For some reasons to each of us irrespective of type will be not so simply in any conflict to define, who is right, who is not right and as is better to find a way out. Ethics at once will try to translate dispute in a personal channel, thereby "covering" all the others while logicians will not less quickly deprive a question of all personal lines and to the last will analyze it, at all without showing a personal interest. Extroverts aspire to clear a situation during conversation, at all without realising that the given problem in any way them does not concern, while introverts will prefer to remain in a circle of own problems, often without informing idea and the data, able to promote the resolution of conflict. And so on.
The resolution of conflicts
- Let one party listens, and another — speaks; then change over.
- Remember that last word seldom happens definitively correct.
- Try to challenge the point of view of the opponent; repeat to it as you have understood that he has told.
- Ask the colleague some time to save silence and to listen to you.
- Try to state the first that has come to to you mind, without subjecting the words to internal censorship.
- Accustom itself to share the thoughts even if preliminary you will need to write down them.
- Avoid excessive measures and repetitions.
- Express the opinion then give the chance to express to the opponent.
- Outline the thoughts on a paper and share them with the colleague.
- Force itself to express on various questions. And the main thing, do not try to avoid the conflict by means of silence.
- Get used to discuss problems with other people, and not just with itself.
- Admit that fact that in the course of the conflict your opponent has at least so strong stress, as well as you.
- Watch to overloading each other with the facts and details.
- If you disperse in details, interrupt and check up each other on accuracy before to continue dispute.
- Before you something will tell, try to understand that your words will cause.
- Admit that fact that for conflict settling it will be necessary to address to particulars.
- Help the colleague to understand, in what they behind themselves will entail sense of details of dispute offered it and what consequences.
- Avoid aspiration to win in dispute, appealing to its general prospect.
Copyright © 2006-2017 Aha-Soft. All rights reserved.
Individual Ready Icons
You can buy individual icons to suit your needs. Each icon is $1 when purchased individually.
Icon Usage Agreement
Large Weather Icons
depict different weather conditions that are common for software, weather Web sites, and mobile gadgets. The icons are supplied in typical sizes standard to Windows, Mac OS, and other platforms. The biggest versions are huge 512x512 pixel icons with vector sources in Adobe Illustrator (.ai) format easily affordable and ready to be printed or used in presentations in highest resolution.
SibCode Medical Icon Library is a fantastic set of images that covers most of the typical medicine-related application's needs. The choice of professionals at a reasonable price!
Add beautifully crafted toolbar icons to your recent projects. Program Toolbar Icons
are instantly available, royalty-free graphics of items, actions and concepts that are commonly used in application toolbars.
Medical Icons for Vista
has been created to eliminate any misunderstanding arising while looking at a medical webpage or operating a medical program. The icons are provided in numerous sizes and formats.
Free Business Desktop Icons
is a pack of 10 stock icons for use in commercial and personal projects, such as software, websites, blogs, and desktops. The images are free for personal, frequent and commercial use.